• Updated
  • Illustration Friday - Extremes
  • Not From Concentrate Online!
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Monday, October 22, 2007

    Illustration Friday - Grow



    So this is my entry for Illustration Friday this week. The word is "grow." Some people might think of plants, others might think about adolescence... but me, the first thing I thought of was the alligators in the sewers. You buy 'em as pets and flush 'em down, but my how they grow. The original idea was pretty sweet with a guy flushing a baby alligator down a toilet and transitioning into full-grown alligators in the sewers... but I am nowhere near talented enough to pull that off.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Laurel Neustadter said...

    This is great. Very effective ... I got the idea immediately.

    October 23, 2007 at 2:01 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.