• Illustration Friday - Excess
  • Guest Strip
  • Living the Dream
  • The Switch
  • Today's Comic
  • Illustration Friday - Hats
  • Illustration Friday - Trick or Treat
  • Illustration Friday - Grow
  • Updated
  • Illustration Friday - Extremes
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Sunday, December 2, 2007

    Whoops!

    Yeah... so I just realized that there's a spelling error on the comic that will be printed tomorrow... I fixed it for on the site, but it's too late to change what will be printed. Below you can see the typo.


    Boy is my face red.
    (Although if you've seen a picture of me, this will come as no surprise, as I often appear rather pink.)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.