• Whoops!
  • Illustration Friday - Excess
  • Guest Strip
  • Living the Dream
  • The Switch
  • Today's Comic
  • Illustration Friday - Hats
  • Illustration Friday - Trick or Treat
  • Illustration Friday - Grow
  • Updated
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Wednesday, January 23, 2008

    Soon...

    I know it's been a good, long while since any updates have been posted to the site or the blog. But soon, the semester will begin and the site will resume its regular updating.

    Til then? Courage.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Mark said...

    Dear Tom,
    Since this is the most recent post on your blog I'm going to comment here.
    I like the self-deprecating meta-comics, they're awesome, and as a fellow procrastinator (thats what I'm doing right now) I feel that I can relate.
    Horray for NFC!
    -Mark

    February 15, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.