• Suggestion Box
  • Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
  • Soon...
  • Whoops!
  • Illustration Friday - Excess
  • Guest Strip
  • Living the Dream
  • The Switch
  • Today's Comic
  • Illustration Friday - Hats
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Thursday, February 28, 2008

    Background Info on Making Comics and Check Out the "About" Section

    It may not be that surprising, but all of the comics I make usually go through a couple of versions. I play with the punchline or the arrangement and test them out on a friend to see which one works best. Usually I'll only make two or three. However, today's comic went through eight different versions- each one differing only a little from each other, but creating a different tone of the joke. The one I choose was actually the sixth iteration. I tried attaching some of the different versions in this post, I couldn't get the formatting to work. So you'll just have to trust me, they exist.

    Additionally, you should check out the "About" section cause I'll be updating it semi-regularly (about once a week) with extraneous info about myself and the comic.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dude, two of my friends burst into hysterical laughter after reading this comic. I thought they had ice cold hearts, but I was wrong.

    February 28, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.