• Watch the Creation of a Comic: Words Hurt
  • Comics I Read: Thinkin' Lincoln
  • Strangest Response to My Comic Ever?
  • The Obligatory Kool-Aid Joke
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: HSM2
  • Tangrams
  • Comics I Read: Breakfast of the Gods
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Puppy
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Pudding
  • RSS Feed!
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Tuesday, April 8, 2008

    Comics I Read: Buttersafe


    This week's choice is Buttersafe. I first discovered this comic through an ad that was placed on my site. Wanting to see exactly what I would be advertising, I clicked on the ad and was pleasantly surprised. The comic, published on Tuesdays and Thursdays, has become one I check out on a regular basis. The jokes varies much from comic to comic (even more so than I do), and the style and format are rarely the same. (A fair amount of the variety can be attributed to the fact that the comic is the creation of two different authors: Raynato Castro and Alex Culang) Pretty much the only thing that is consistent is the funny. I particularly enjoyed a recent comic titled Cake Heaven.

    I have no idea why it is called Buttersafe. Perhaps it is a reference to a vault made of butter? ... Although I wouldn't feel very confident placing my valuables inside of one. No matter what it's called, I find it to be pretty funny, and give it my hearty recommendations.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, I found your strip through cuteoverload.com and I think it's a riot. Congrats, by the way, cuteoverload has a huge following. I wrote a lil blog post about it, too, hope you don't mind.

    April 10, 2008 at 5:06 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.