• Strangest Response to My Comic Ever?
  • The Obligatory Kool-Aid Joke
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: HSM2
  • Tangrams
  • Comics I Read: Breakfast of the Gods
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Puppy
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Pudding
  • RSS Feed!
  • RSS Feed?
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Silly Putty
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Tuesday, April 1, 2008

    Comics I Read: Thinkin' Lincoln

    This week's choice is Thinkin' Lincoln. For those not in the know, I am a history major. Perhaps that is why I enjoy this webcomic. It also may have something to do with it being consistently funny and frequently updated (Mon.-Fri.). The comic centers about Lincoln usually as well as a group of other historical figures like George Washington, Queen Elizabeth II, Rasputin, and Darwin. The humor style is kinda zany and every now and then you get a historical reference. Bully! (A reference to Theodore Roosevelt - part of me didn't want to point out it's a historical reference, but when I use this in IM conversation people don't get it.)

    I have to keep this week's entry short because I have to work on a paper, but you should be sure to check out Thinkin' Lincoln.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You're a history major? I see your Susan B Anthony!!!! comic in a new light.

    April 2, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
    Blogger Tuss4 said...

    dude, the comic you made today, it was so true, the first thing I ignored was the dialogue, and I went straight to the last panel, THEN I read the strip from the beginning lol

    April 3, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.