• Background Info on Making Comics and Check Out the...
  • Suggestion Box
  • Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
  • Soon...
  • Whoops!
  • Illustration Friday - Excess
  • Guest Strip
  • Living the Dream
  • The Switch
  • Today's Comic
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Friday, March 7, 2008

    Watch the Creation of a Comic: Silly Putty

    Since I make my comics using Flash, over last summer I decided to document the creation of some of the comics by inserting a new frame every time I'd make a change. I figured I'd start posting some of the animations in the blog so you can see the process behind making a comic.





    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that was cool.

    March 7, 2008 at 5:27 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awesome! Seriously, your comics are freaking hilarious. I can't believe that NFC and the GOD AWFUL Nut Butter are in the same newspaper. It is like the polar opposites of comics. I burst out laughing every time I read the daily comic and not even famous comics in like the Washington Post ever make me do that. Great job. Try to get the completely unfunny author of Nut Butter fired so it can make room for TWO nfc comics a day! THAT would be awesome!

    March 12, 2008 at 5:24 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Greatings, ЎUf, me gustу! Tan clara y positiva.

    [url=http://www.tat4free.com/]Kicker[/url]

    April 4, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.