• Comics I Read: Buttersafe
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Words Hurt
  • Comics I Read: Thinkin' Lincoln
  • Strangest Response to My Comic Ever?
  • The Obligatory Kool-Aid Joke
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: HSM2
  • Tangrams
  • Comics I Read: Breakfast of the Gods
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Puppy
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Pudding
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Friday, April 11, 2008

    Watch the Creation of a Comic: Contribution to Society







    On a sidenote: Today's comic marks 250 comics!

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Here's to 250 more comics. I hope you continue to write NFC after you graduate. It has such potential to become really big. Surfing with the Aliens on the other hand. SWTA... And I thought I hated NUT BUTTER! Jesus Christ, that guy's sense of humor is TERRIBLE. Does he even think his comics are even close to REMOTELY funny?! Honestly, he should be fired and they should use the box for ad space. Is there a single other cartoonist on campus that doesn't suck HORRIBLY?!

    April 11, 2008 at 2:51 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey, it doesn't make me laugh so hard I vomit my spleen through my nostrils, but it certainly doesn't suck

    April 13, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.