• Big Day
  • Comics I Enjoy: Jon Lajoie
  • Tiny Text
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Contribution to Soc...
  • Comics I Read: Buttersafe
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Words Hurt
  • Comics I Read: Thinkin' Lincoln
  • Strangest Response to My Comic Ever?
  • The Obligatory Kool-Aid Joke
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: HSM2
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Tuesday, April 22, 2008

    My List of the Best Things in Life

    • Hall & Oates
    • Waking up to find your first class is canceled and that you can go back to sleep for another hour-and-a-half
    • Sour Watermelon Slices
    • Your kiss
    • Granny Smith apples
    • People who get this reference

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "Because your kiss, your kiss is on my list"...

    Is that what you're in reference of?

    April 23, 2008 at 8:41 PM  
    Blogger Thomas said...

    Yup, that's right. I held out for a little while hoping someone else would guess so they could be on my List of the Best Things in Life, but I guess you're the only one.

    April 29, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.