• Watch the Creation of a Comic: Contribution to Soc...
  • Comics I Read: Buttersafe
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Words Hurt
  • Comics I Read: Thinkin' Lincoln
  • Strangest Response to My Comic Ever?
  • The Obligatory Kool-Aid Joke
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: HSM2
  • Tangrams
  • Comics I Read: Breakfast of the Gods
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Puppy
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Monday, April 14, 2008

    Tiny Text

    I don't know about you, but whenever I see a drawing or movie with papers in it, I always wonder how authentic the text on that paper is. In drawings in particular, it is sometimes hard to decipher whether or not the artist even actually used text or just made scribbles. Well, in today's comic I had what I will now refer to as "tiny text." On a scale of 1 to 10 on legit-ness, I'd say my "tiny text" was about a 7. It was actual text and it even formed flowing sentences, but none of it had to do with any of the headlines seen. In actuality, I had taken the text from my short essay on environmental determinism that I wrote as part of my take-home midterm for my environmental history class.

    If you would like to know more about environmental determinism and its effects on the way environmental historians view the past, shoot me an email and we can discuss.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.