• Comics I Read: Amazing Super Powers dot com
  • My List of the Best Things in Life
  • Big Day
  • Comics I Enjoy: Jon Lajoie
  • Tiny Text
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Contribution to Soc...
  • Comics I Read: Buttersafe
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Words Hurt
  • Comics I Read: Thinkin' Lincoln
  • Strangest Response to My Comic Ever?
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Thursday, May 8, 2008

    Comics I Read: Brewster Rockit- Space Guy!


    This is one of the few syndicated strips that I read with any regularity. In fact, it is one of two that are currently producing new strips (I will always read Peanuts; probably til the day I die). I am happy that this sci-fi parody has been able to find mainstream success and hope that it continues to appear in the newspaper for a long time to come. The type of humor you will find throughout this strip is reminiscent of Futurama and is usually very consistent. So be sure to check out Brewster Rockit, cause if we don't support the few good syndiated strips only horrible things can happen. That's right, I'm looking at you Mary Worth!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger D said...

    I am absolutely in love with your comic, I just want you to know that.

    You must rock pretty hard. I don't want to sound crazy or like a stalker, but I wish we could be best friends.

    May 11, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.