• Plans for Next Week and Beyond
  • Comics I Read: Brewster Rockit- Space Guy!
  • Comics I Read: Amazing Super Powers dot com
  • My List of the Best Things in Life
  • Big Day
  • Comics I Enjoy: Jon Lajoie
  • Tiny Text
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Contribution to Soc...
  • Comics I Read: Buttersafe
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Words Hurt
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    BACK!

    It took two goddamn days of dealing with the damn webhosting site, but the site is up again.

    Digg, thou art a double-edged sword... that was shoved up my ass.

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    http://nfccomic.com/nfcfeed.xml

    You should fix your feed :-)

    Great comic by the way!

    May 14, 2008 at 6:43 AM  
    Blogger Tom said...

    Yeah your feed is kinda broken.
    You're lucky your PHP code doesn't contain a password or anything :P
    I guess your new host doesn't parse .xml files as PHP ;)

    May 14, 2008 at 7:04 AM  
    Blogger angie said...

    Glad you are back! I missed you! Ok, not YOU specifically but your little stick guys that always give me a laugh. Don't wanna sound like some lunatic stalkerish-type person.

    Hope that sword thing works out ok for ya...

    May 14, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
    Blogger Mark said...

    YAY! You came back. I hadn't seen your comic for DAYS. It was hell. My life was ruined.
    Glad you got your hosting figured out, hopefully digg wont kill your site again.

    May 14, 2008 at 9:57 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i thought it was weird that i couldn't connet to your site! i thought my computer was broken for like...an hour. XD


    but yay! you're back :D

    May 14, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.