• Comics I Read: Brewster Rockit- Space Guy!
  • Comics I Read: Amazing Super Powers dot com
  • My List of the Best Things in Life
  • Big Day
  • Comics I Enjoy: Jon Lajoie
  • Tiny Text
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Contribution to Soc...
  • Comics I Read: Buttersafe
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Words Hurt
  • Comics I Read: Thinkin' Lincoln
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Friday, May 9, 2008

    Plans for Next Week and Beyond

    Starting next week the schedule is going to start to change. It is the
    end of the semester and The Diamondback will no longer be needing daily comics until the start of the fall semester. Fear not, Not From Concentrate will go on in the meantime, just at a slower pace.

    May 12-16 will feature 4 new comics appearing on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. (This corresponds with the three remaining Diamondback publications as well as a bonus for Friday).

    May 19-23 will unfortunately have no new comics. I have final exams and
    anything I would create during this period would be bad anyways.

    May 26- August 29 is the summer. My current plan for this time is to have two new comics every week published on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Additionally I will try to post more things to the blog including doodles, sketches, and things of the like to make up for the decreased amount of actual comics. There's one additional plan for the summer, but I'm not quite ready to announce it yet.

    Starting September 2nd the, regular publishing schedule of 5 comics a week will resume.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger minnesotawriter said...

    Oh really ya did oh right on!

    May 12, 2008 at 2:15 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.