• Finally... A Post!
  • New Comic Tomorrow
  • BACK!
  • Plans for Next Week and Beyond
  • Comics I Read: Brewster Rockit- Space Guy!
  • Comics I Read: Amazing Super Powers dot com
  • My List of the Best Things in Life
  • Big Day
  • Comics I Enjoy: Jon Lajoie
  • Tiny Text
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Friday, June 20, 2008

    Illustration Friday: Hoard

    So I saw this week's topic while I was at work, and since I didn't really have anything else to do, I decided to work on a submission. Here's what I came up with:

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Connie said...

    Good fun! Go see mine to find the rest of your stuff under the bed. Nice line work.

    June 21, 2008 at 3:30 AM  
    Blogger neil said...

    Hi Thomas

    At least he seems to have lots of room for hoarding stuff! (unlike me) This is an excellent solution to the topic, well done.

    June 25, 2008 at 7:18 AM  
    Blogger Allison said...

    So obvious who you are charicaturizing here...:)

    November 10, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.