• BACK!
  • Plans for Next Week and Beyond
  • Comics I Read: Brewster Rockit- Space Guy!
  • Comics I Read: Amazing Super Powers dot com
  • My List of the Best Things in Life
  • Big Day
  • Comics I Enjoy: Jon Lajoie
  • Tiny Text
  • Watch the Creation of a Comic: Contribution to Soc...
  • Comics I Read: Buttersafe
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Friday, May 16, 2008

    New Comic Tomorrow

    I know in a previous post I said I would have another comic for Friday, but I haven't had the time to complete it because of studying. I'll finish it Friday night and will definitely have it posted by Saturday. I apologize for not having it when I said I would.

    Additionally, I am aware the RSS feed isn't working properly, but again finals are coming first. I'll try to have it back as soon as possible.

    OK. Last part... Maybe it's that it's 3am, maybe it's because I've been studying for hours, but this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen/heard. I just stared
    at my computer and laughed for about a solid minute.



    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I believe I have just fallen in love with you.

    On a whim and at the nudging of a rather persistent friend, I decided I would give your comics a shot.. Thinking that they would be pathetic attempts to entertain me at 1:14 in the morning. I am pleased to say.. I have enjoyed the hour spent perusing your comics. I love the Imaginary Numbers Comic.. Anyone, who can turn a drab subject such as imaginary numbers into a hilarious comic.. Deserves to be saluted.

    Anyhoo- I will definitely continue to peruse. Keep up the work.

    -Jeanne

    May 18, 2008 at 11:18 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    is there any way to get comic updates to email?

    great comic!

    May 20, 2008 at 6:57 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Tom, come on, I'm going cold turkey here without a new NFC comic...

    Cheers

    June 2, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.