• Illustration Friday: Hoard
  • Finally... A Post!
  • New Comic Tomorrow
  • BACK!
  • Plans for Next Week and Beyond
  • Comics I Read: Brewster Rockit- Space Guy!
  • Comics I Read: Amazing Super Powers dot com
  • My List of the Best Things in Life
  • Big Day
  • Comics I Enjoy: Jon Lajoie
  • Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Monday, June 23, 2008

    A Return to Form

    So, first, thanks for all of the feedback on the new style. It was just something I was trying out for a little while and it was never planned to be a replacement. That said, the message came in loud and clear: Change it back. Not From Concentrate has been slowly evolving its style over the past two years (yup, it's been two year... give or take a firing and re-hiring) and had found a pretty consistent, clean design. One which I, and apparently everyone else, likes. I had started doing some doodles on the program while trying to think up new ideas and they eventually developed into the comics that appeared over the previous two weeks.

    But, after a resounding widespread agreement, I can tell you the old style is back and is here to stay. As today's comic shows, the new style has been sent off to obscurity to live with JTT and other icons that have vanished from popularity. On this note: Seriously, WTF, JTT? Where you at? He could have taken over the world in the 1990s. In fact, part of me is convinced that he actually did take over the world. But, seeing that those whom he thought he could trust would betray him, he quickly built a time machine (using his experience from Home Improvement), and convinced himself to abandon his world ambitions and instead live a life out of the public eye.

    (I am tired and have absolutely no desire to proofread this posting and therefore apologize for any and all grammar errors).

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know who Jonathan Taylor Thomas is but I guess that's part of the joke.

    June 24, 2008 at 9:46 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How can you not know who Jonathan Taylor Thomas is? Hello? Randy from Home Improvement! Young Simba in the Lion King? Little Wing from Man of the House? That dude was a teenage heartthrob! (I would know, he made my heart throb many a time in my youth!) Where are you JTT?? We miss you!

    (BTW, I love today's comic...)

    June 26, 2008 at 7:26 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool, the old style is back! And this comic, well, hilarious just doesn't cover it. Genius.

    Cheers

    June 27, 2008 at 8:08 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Honestly, your comic is awful.

    Stop. Now.

    June 27, 2008 at 2:18 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Woot! this is awsome!
    Lol, I do miss JTT.

    June 27, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    © 2008 Thomas Dobrosielski. All rights reserved.